Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Busy and New Design

So I've been awful about posting lately. School has been taking priority thus far and I've also been dealing with personal things as well. Just recently went home to help my family move to the new house. Kind of sad to pack up from the only home I've lived in, but somewhat exciting to move into a new place.


Even though I've been busy, I took some time tonight to go to my friend Lacee's Mary Kay party. I've been using Mary Kay since I started wearing make-up (I won a free make over). They recently changed the design of their compacts and I was blown away with the design. My old compact was obviously a few designs ago. The new design is sleek and modern and I love how they used the pink. I ended up spending probably more than I needed to, but it was a fun time.

No comments: