Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Resolutions

I usually never make resolutions, but one of the things I've resolved to do this year is post on my blog more often, in fact, I'm going to try to do it every week day! The schedule that I've made up will follow the following ;)

Monday-Inspiration Monday-Why not begin your week with a little inspiration
Tuesday-New Talent Tuesday-Posts of any new or new to me works of art, design, or craft
Wednesday-Graphic Design Wednesday-I can't go a week without looking at something graphic-related, so neither should you!
Thursday-Work in Progress Thursday-Posting of projects I'm working on, graphic design, craft, or others
Friday-Fun Friday-Something fun to end the week with :)

I think this schedule will be fun and will make me more likely to post more often. I hope you all enjoy! Coming up in a few, Graphic Design Wednesday!

No comments: