Monday, July 28, 2008

Garage Sale Finds!

I found some great stuff this past weekend! Matt and I went out to West Des Moines so he could look at some records (he owns a record store). Although the records weren't good, my garage sale finds were! My first find was this awesome chair.
I found this at an estate sale for the grand total of $6! I love the back and the tapered legs! The upholstery is a little worn, but I plan on fixing that...maybe with my next find! This fabric was calling out my name when we stopped at another sale!

I found three unopened packets of this material of these great little birdies. Inside the packets were little instructions on how to make a tea cozy, typewriter cover, and telephone book cover, among others out of the fabric. It also came with some lime green fabric that matches the little green birdy perfectly.


And, finally my last awesome find!


This little tea pot was at the same estate sale as the chair. I couldn't pass up the little retro geometric shapes! It's a little more on the yellow cream side than the pictures show, but soon I'll be posting where I put my little tea pot!

No comments: