Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Oh home sweet home. This weekend I went up to my parents for a few days. The main excuse for my visit was to clean out all of my stuff since my parents are moving. Now they are only moving across town and by across town, I mean within walking distance as Ossian's population is just over 850. Even though they'll still be in the same town and within walking distance of the old house, I find myself being a little recluse about the whole moving thing. It's the only house I ever knew growing up. Plus it is a beautiful house and one of the older homes in town. The house was built in 1900 and two other houses on the street were built with the same floor plans.

While I was cleaning out my room, I snuck into the little dormer connected to my room and forgot how much I loved the pattern on the floor. I can only hope the future owners enjoy the pattern as much as I do. Until then, it will still be my home sweet home :)

No comments: