Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anticipation.....

is not only a Carly Simon song.....it's what I'm feeling right now!!!  In September the Great Northern Printer's Fair along with the Amalgamated Printer's Association's Annual Wayzgoose will be held in Mt. Pleasant, IA and I will be attending all the days this year! There will be demonstrations on printing (even registering a 7 color job I'm told), bookbinding, and even paper marbling.  I've really been needing some time for myself lately and I can't can't wait for it to come!  

To check out some of last years awesome-ness (and pictures of me printing things) click here and here for my old post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am super excited as well! I have another person to add to our list of people we are meeting up with - Don Black from Don Black Line Casting in Toronto - he is so funny and says we must meet up! Possible big news for me on that front but I cant share right now because I dont want to jinx it!
Anyway, we better start thinking about a cool place to go out for dinner or something to invite all of our new friends!!